Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Classic Anime



I am a proud 90's child and I grew up watching classic anime-the "spice of life" type.  I so love them that until now I can't stop myself to watch some of them.  I searched every corner of the web  (exaggerated :)) just to have a copy of them.  However, I can't find all of them so I'm thinking of buying them on the web instead. Here, let me give you some of my favorites.

1. Little Lord Fauntleroy or Cedie and Munting Prinsipe


Cedie is all about a boy who happens to be an heir of an Earl on Dorincourt to which no one knows except his parents.  When his father died he had no choice but to live with his grandfather who hates his mother because of being an American.  But later on his grandfather will accept them and will love Cedie very much.  The story is very touching and yet very inspiring.

2.  Peter Pan


Peter Pan, Tink, Wendy, John, Michael, at ang mga Bugoy..heheh..I so love this program!  It's all about fantasy, everything in the story is of course a make believe but really I want to go with Peter Pan to Never Never Land! :D

3. A Little Princess or Princess Sarah



I shed a lot of tears in this program (such a cry baby).  Even now when I am watching this I can't help myself but feeling bad for Sarah.  However, I envy her clothes when she was still with her Dad.  And by the way I really hare Lavinia here..hehehe..

4. Anne of Green Gables


The so talkative but sensitive and lovable girl.  I love Matthew here that's why when he died at the end of the story I felt sad too just like Anne *sigh*.

5.  Dog of Flanders



Again, I shed a lot of tears here (such a cry baby).


6.  Heidi



7. Tom Sawyer






I love Tom and Huck..I love their everyday adventure..I remember their song ♪"bahay ni huck ginagawa, ginagawa, ginagawa..bahay ni huck ginagawa, magagawa na rin"..♪ :)




There you have it. Yes, call me childish I don't care, still I will watch them as long as I want.  They are great entertainers and teachers as well.  A no waste of time. 







1 comment:

  1. batang 90's ka nga.and i love the listed animes here, though di ko na talaga maalala yung iba hahaha

    ReplyDelete