Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ilog ni Maria Honeybee Farm

I am a self confessed nature lover,  as a matter of fact if I have to choose my place I would prefer to live in a  house made of woods located in the foot of the mountain with lots of trees and flowers everywhere. I love to have that kind of life.

I enjoyed going to different places with lots of beautiful God's creation than going to malls and shop.

I've been reading different travel blogs to have an idea of where to go when you want to have a time for yourself, just the way you wanted it.

Ilog ni Maria Honeybee farm was one of the talked about place near to my place.  It was located in Silang, Cavite.  I've been planning to visit this many times before but only yesterday I had the chance to.

Originally, our plan was to visit Korean Temple but unfortunately, we didn't found the location and so we decided to go to our plan B instead-Ilog ni Maria.

Upon reaching the place, you would smell a very aromatic scent  coming from their store which is located just in front of their farm.  There are few people who was shopping at that time so we decided to explore the place first.

the Store

The place was not so huge unlike what I expected it to be but it so relaxing.  Their "ilog" was not open for the public at that time but still I got the chance to saw it and have pictures with it through the help of their guard on duty. 


This is me at the "Ilog"

Honeybee Farm

And because I wanted really to try their products, I decided to bought some of it.



credit to Ilog ni Maria's website :)

Overall, I enjoyed my visit  to the place and I am sure that I will visit that place as often as I can.






No comments:

Post a Comment