Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Puzzle Mansion-Tagaytay City Philippines

One lazy morning while I am busy working at the office, boredom hits me and so I decided to message my "partner sa galaan" to have a quick stroll and find a new getaway.  At dahil ang Tagaytay ang isa sa pina favorite galaan namin, we decided to explore it a little bit more..

We took the Talisay road which is the fastest way from Tanauan to Tagaytay and in about an hour or less we touched down Tagaytay.  

While being undecided where to go,  we saw a mini billboard of Puzzle Mansion Tagaytay and out of curiosity and being child at heart, agad agad we agreed to go to  that Puzzle Mansion.

With the help of their so many signs posted on the main road of Tagaytay, madali naming narating ang place.

You have to pay 100 pesos Entrace Fee, a bit expensive I think para sa mga travel on a budget na katulad ko.hehehe..




Main Entrance




Yes. Yes. Yes.! may swimming pool po sa main entrance! :)




Here's some of my favorites!



























According to their website,  at present they have 250 framed puzzles from all over the world in which making them The Largest Puzzle Collection awarded by the Guinness Book of Record! Wow that takes a lot of hard work.

Overall, my experience to the Puzzle Mansion was okay though I expected a little bit more,  I wish they could add a lot more to their collection.

Happy reading! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment